Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Decorating The Workplace : PART II : The Victors !!

Song of the Ocean… 3600 Artistic work hours… One Team…

Each square inch of the second floor was enriched with the Deep Ocean Effect.. The blue tinge all over added the realism to the “Under Water” experience… The Shark attacking the boat.. The wrecked ship with Jack Sparrow, the Pirate thrilled the viewers. These added more exclamations to the already dumb struck minds that took great enthusiasm to visit the realistic 3-D fishes, Octopuses, Jelly fishes floating through the Sea weeds and the planktons over the brown sea bed.

We had a ‘Sharky’ as well, but view was restricted only to the judges… We didn’t want to leave him swim near the viewers… He gets naughty at times… Angry too…

The presentations gave out Sparks to the viewers to think things for the good… The Behind the Scene video prepared by the artistic minds with humble heart emitted the Hard Team Work put up by the folks…

Finally the time arrived when the prize got announced! I held my breath for about an hour after which the final result was announced. Heart beat like it never did before… The Scream was heard from all around.. We knew that we will make it.. And finally the winners name was uttered… We made it the third consecutive time… We won the first prize.. !! It just gave in a small fire speck to the crackers that were desperately ready to burst out to enjoy the happiness they are to experience in the next couple of minutes… It ended me up with tiredness and thirst, on my desk that was decorated with sea weeds.. Small ‘Nemos’.. and Rock paper.. and hiding beneath it was my desktop which I uncovered to Blog my experience.…

The Prize was announced and there rose a bunch of Folks who were seated at the back seats.. It was my team.. It made me also to jump off the seat I occupied… I need to make the most of the happiness out of the next couple of minutes in my life.. I dashed towards the trophy on the stage.. Gripped my hands to it… Screamed…. Howled…. Shouted… gave out success signs… Posed for photos... Grabbed the trophy and kissed it… Danced… Ran all over the four floors… made train formations with my team members… Clapped like hell…. Danced again… Shook hands with all…. I put in all the energy I had out of me… I got tired and drank lots of water out of thirst… And to the final destination.. My Seat !

As it was said in one of the Oscar nominated movie…

“This part of my life... This small part of my Life, is called Happiness”

1 comment:

Risha said...

Beautifully written :)
Well...that small part of life ...thatz worth all the pain ...all the efforts.Can there be a better way to live than to be happy?

Keep sketching your blog...