Saturday, December 1, 2007

Let me Sharpen the Graphite tip...

It gives me immense happiness when I start my drawing with a fresh sharpened pencil. The Sharp tip gives me great confidence and lits a bright light somewhere inside my brain and provides an acid free white sheet of paper in mind.

So I thought of sharpening the blunt graphite tip before I start my work.

Well a short intro.... While being to any stage performance I always try to be the last one to enter the stage.. Could be a superstition but it had helped me always and led me to victory. This time I start my blog on the last month of an ever perfect year 2007.

Actually I was fed up talking to myself.. You can very well guess how odd it would have looked.. So thought of including a third listener... So now we have me.. myself and you..

So you just watch.. While I pencil my thoughts... oops sorry while I 'e-pencil' my thoughts...

No comments: