Monday, December 3, 2007

22 Years, 11 months, 23 days, 31mins and a few seconds...

Tats my biological clock tat has been ticking all the way and still ticking as I tapped my fingers on the black keypad of my company provided ThinkPad. Its been over 22yrs.. 22 short years... ?? Time.. It has been running like a hungry leopard, It has been the same, since my first deep breathe... Sometimes It moved slowly towards me.. calm n cunning.. Sometimes it blew hurricane fast... never giving a chance to sense hidden danger... I never know what would happen the next moment.. But I am not afraid of the future.. but the past..

The past and The brooder me.. I have been trying to kill the brooder me in me... but I cant help.. Life... the OOPS program... It has been throwing errors all the time I tried to compile it... How can I RUN then ?????? OOPS Why did I do that... OOPS I would have done it this way rather than that.. OOPS I should have invested more time... OOPS OOPS OOPS OOPS... Crying over past errors...

fed up!

Its time to rise...

The Great Graphite Dream should not sink in tonights Thunderstorm and the ones yet to come... I have a few ideas.. Need to sell it.. Sell it to myself! Im ready to buy it... It just cost a few extra hours...!!!

Wakeup Call : Sorry to bore you with the crap above... Actually didnt have nything else to write today.. Next time will come up with something digestible... Ya and do keep reminding me about the "few extra hours" I might forget...

No comments: