Monday, December 10, 2007

Jersey No: 23

I turned 23 today... A new jersey for the next 1 yr.. Jersey Number 23!

9 months in my mothers womb, 1.5 years of corporate! break through by mom.. 2 years in nursery, 2 years in kindergarten, 7 years in LP, 3 in HS, 2 in Plus two, 4 in Graduation, 1.5 Years at work... and counting....

Calls rushed into my cell phone like it never did before at the stroke of the midnight... Birthday wishes.. It was great when I cut my first birthday cake probably the first one ever after my first B'day celebration.. [ Still wondering when they got the gap to buy it.. as I was with them the whole day.. ].. It feels great to be a birthday baby...

But is it me who should be wished or the mom who gave birth to her first baby boy on this day ?? Who struggled to push me up to the heights I felt and am feeling right now... The Question perhaps could be the one, no one ever thought to think!

No comments: